Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our new CNC machine in action!

I haven't blogged much in awhile but today I found sometime to take a video of the new pallet cell in action. The loading robot is fully automated and we are half way there to setting this up for automation.
Check it out!

Here is me trying to talk over high pitched machines, didn't work out so well so just make up your own dialogue as you go!

And if you missed this blog post from months ago, here is the first test run we did of the pallet cell and teh machine eating material.


Oh, and this is just too Classic to not post. I ride others gear so who am I to laugh...

"want to hear a funny secret?
[12:18:04 PM] ****** says: just sold a set of pedals to the ***** distributor of crankbrothers...
[12:18:07 PM] ****** says: haha
[12:18:14 PM] Greg Parish says: lol funny
"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. straitline rulz- ive been to the shop. it iz diald