Friday, September 24, 2010

Did you miss me?

22 days, 10 flights and 12 train rides Switzerland/Germany/Italy/Scotland/UK and the conclusion that Ryan air is King and EasyJet are a bunch off assholes!EUROBIKE 2010 DENNIS 491

 

Sorry for the dead site, I will forgive you if you never come back but I was away from proper internet access so dropped off the grid. Felt surprisingly good I must admit but we are back from our European tour, the show in Germany was great and huge thanks to all of our distributors for entertaining us!

So many story and way too many pictures but I will share some with you and if I was smart… finally start up a face book page…oh god how I hate face book but it is a strong marketing tool.

I’ll show you more next week but check this out.

Here I am in Switzerland financial district setting my alarm on my rental, pretty sweet I know.

EUROBIKE 2010 DENNIS 124

Drunken bike concepts…

EUROBIKE 2010 DENNIS 193

Strange as hell euro brand booth displays are abundant! These guys were selling bike lights, by no means has their display overshadowed their product.

EUROBIKE 2010 DENNIS 303

And if you are immature and laugh at stuff like this, Europe is the place for you!

EUROBIKE 2010 DENNIS 095

 

Promise to get up to speed and show you some funny stuff we saw along the way.

Greg

No comments: