Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What is going down...

Okay, I suck! I promised I would never be that guy who lets the website fall behind but I clearly have dropped the ball!
So I am launching this Blog to help keep up to speed and show everyone a bit more about us and what we have going on behind the scenes.

So before I go any further I have to start the theme of the Blog off with this rad shirt by Brad at Spectrum Tech Wear!!




The Shirt says it all! I will keep this blog blunt and fun paying respect to everyone who has been cool with us from day one. I may even make a wankers list for those who forget that the buisness end of this game isn't too far off from just riding with friends!

I want to see if I can make this blog an outlet for everyone who reads it, giving you the keys to our factory as much as possible keeping the designs real and functional.

Later!
Greg - Brand Guy!

No comments: