Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Brett Tippie in Wintersodes by Ryan Berrecloth!

 

I truly was stoked when Tippie asked to run our DeFacto pedals, the man is a legend in biking. He earned more respect from me when we were in Monterey California a few years back and he admitted all of his party sins and why he vanished.

But Now he’s back full force like he never even left.

Watch this honest interview hosted by our very own Ryan Berrecloth, cool to see two of your riders making shit happen on their own.

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/The-Winterviews-Brett-Tippie.html

1 comment:

Web Design said...

Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up..