Monday, March 7, 2011

Mike Montgomery backflip cliffhanger !

Being the proud owner of a few freestyle motorcross games, Mike doesn’t impress me that much but I can understand how you guys get all excited on his new tricks. But I have been landing this stuff since Moto x on Xbox came out. Until I see a true double pits to chesty, Mike is an okay freestyle rider.

 

Maybe at camp of champions this summer he will impress me with the DPTC.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/184934/

 

This is me behind the lens trying to act impressed to fit in, but I  told Mike many times I have done this so many times in my xbox game it has lost its excitement. 

Not saying that doing the trick from the couch versus in person, I do understand that the blisters from the controller are not as bad as the ones from biking but they are dam close!

No comments: