Monday, December 7, 2009

Morewood Makula with Simon Garstin!

I have heard that Simon is a Redneck and all but was clear cutting and burning the hills side called for?
You may notice one berm is made entirely out of owl carcasses and their babies!

Nah, Welcome to Beautiful British Columbia. The clear cuts just never make it into the tourism pamphlets. I have no clue why, they make for rad trail building and our owls stack better too!


Simons Bike is a pimped out rig, I9 wheels, Elka suspension and Straitline boxxers and pedals!
morewood lama 002

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

simon is HAWT

Anonymous said...

Stop calling it a Makula.. it's Makulu !

Straitline Components said...

Stop making me look dumb on my own blog and I will consider your advice!!

Or convince Morewood to just drop all those names and use a number system, much easier than trying to train me how to spell!

Straitline Components said...

Stop making me look dumb on my own blog and I will consider your advice!!

Or convince Morewood to just drop all those names and use a number system, much easier than trying to train me how to spell!