Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Casey Groves Signs with FOX!!

WOW!  

Casey Groves just signed on as a FOX rider for 2010!

Talk about coming a long way, I remember him begging us for a  single lever 4 years ago so that he could ride in a competition at Whistler.

To be honest he was a pain in the ass emailing so much so we sent a lever out and glad we did.

Sponsors to date are:

Straitline Components

RaceFace

Transition

Fox

TSG

5-10

Geax

Gravity

and more!

Huge congrats Casey!

caseybaby

“I was just walking out the door yesterday morning and my grandma handed me a package that had come in the mail. I thought to myself, "I didn't order anything......?' I read the writing on the big envelope and became not only breathless but speechless! It was from Fox Racing Shox, they had accepted me to become an athlete of there 2010 Grassroots team! Now you think, Grassroots huh? But NO! This means a ton! Its huge!

The thing that blew my mind was that I had not contacted Fox for a sponsorship. I knew that my manager Tyler Maine of PINKBIKE.COM had done some talking but I had no idea this was going to happen!”

caseywinnerwinner

 

 DSC_0027

No comments: