Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Straitline Road Bikes!

I love random client emails and this one made me laugh. I can see Patrick passing a group of roadies and they all gasp and hold each other in shock when they see DH pedals mated with Carbon!

######

Greg-

I'd rather be sending pictures of my new bike slathered in Straitline sweetness, but it's not ready yet. I'm missing just one tiny piece now... The fork. Which i've been waiting for going on a month and a half now!! Sadly my wheelie skills are lacking, so i must wait for fork to get here.

While visiting my parents this weekend, I was allowed to try out my Dad's new bike...Provided I changed the pedals. Which I did!

clip_image001

 

clip_image001[5]

Handling on tight singletrack is..interesting Especially if a gear change is needed. Braking...not so good. easy to hop over roots, at least.

These are arguably the grippiest platform pedals I've used. They're like foot velcro! I like em a lot. So much so that I'm going to get a set of red ones to replace the crappy cast chinese junk pedals on my 'city' bike.

Cheers

Patrick

No comments: