Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumptrack Pumping

Alan is Straitline Components Australian Factory rider and to me Steve Erwin has stained the nations image so much that I picture all Aussies as furry critters.

And our little Koala has been digging again… let’s watch as the male presents…! 

 

“I've Spent the last week building and carving in a little pumptrack close to my house. It's running better then i could have hoped with lots of line choices going both ways. Mostly stoked on how fast it can run for how tight some of the rollers are. I suggest to everyone to build a pumptrack if they don't have one, there good fun and can get you somewhat fit. Great for learning bike control and cornering.”

Alan Hepburn

And just because I am addicted to this opening clip with Alan and Jarrett plus it was filmed in our backyard in Victoria, lets watch it again!

No comments: