Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This is how I roll!

This photo was sent to me by a fellow A&W lover Baxter Redfern who saw my clever marketing scheme.

Sadly when I snapped my tendon last February I had to convert to fast food sometimes in order to avoid a painful walk into a store. Being Straitlines Marketing guy I am always on the job and it has been my mission to brand every fast food drive through with our presence.

downtime

I have tried for months to score the coveted take out window but they watch me like a hawk and I’m sure I’d have a easier time spray painting our name onto a cop car.

These are the little things in life that keep you sane when you are down and out, one must set goals and achieve them

right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I had The Snoboard Shop in Calgary we used to tag cop cars with our stickers whenever possible. We were always amazed at how long the stickers stayed on the cars. Months sometimes. Years later I ran into a childhood friend we randomly said, I work for the Police Department in the vehicle maintenance division, I always see your stickers on the cars and tell my guys to leave them on when they clean the cars. HAHAHAHAHAHA