Sunday, August 22, 2010

An Amazing Summer to Say the Least!

I just got back a few days ago from close to two months spent road tripping around with some awesome people!  In a nutshell, it started at Camp of Champions, where I got to spend each day riding with and teaching rad kids who are super stoked to ride.  Howey, Wyper, and I made the trip to Colorado for Crankworx and I ended up with 6th place!  We made the journey back to Whistler for a week of shredding, and then Crankworx started.  I got 9th place there, so I’m super stoked to get top 10s in both Crankworxs.  I made tons of new friends and got to ride so much that I don’t think the summer could have gone any better.  Anyway, I collected random GoPro clips through the trip and put them together into this video.  Enjoy!

 

 

-Fogel

No comments: