Monday, March 8, 2010

Jeff Lenosky isn’t a god after all.

I got this email few weeks ago but was unsure if it was to be posted but Decline slapped a shot up with the email so here it is…

Broken FIB/TIB

20100303-jLo_thumbsup.jpg

A message from Jeff:

I've been very fortunate to have had a long career without any major injuries. A couple weeks ago I learned the hard way that good luck can't last forever. Monday February 15th was a warm winter day so Aaron Chase and I decided to do some jumping in his backyard. A slight miscalculation resulted in a freak accident leaving me with a broken tibia and fibula on my left leg. I had surgery to install a rod in my tibia since the doctors I consulted with felt it was the best course of treatment. The surgery was a success and now I've begun my long journey back to the bike, I hope to see you all real soon! I'd also like to thank all of my sponsors for their support. Giant Bicycles, Fox Riders Co., Native Eyewear, Teva, Shimano, Bell Helmets, Fox Racing Shox, Maxxis, Clif Bar, Straitline and SkullCandy.
Send get well messages to Jeff on
his facebook page.

----------------

And since Jeff is okay, it just sucks lets flash back to my fricken Achillies tendon snapping last month!

OOOWEEE..

So send send healing vibes- 49 percent to him 51 percent to me! I too have never been hurt and it is amazing how hard the simple things are like making a cup of coffee in the kitchen, Do not ask me how my hygiene is public.. I am ashamed.

But for real healing vibes to Jeff and go to his Facebook Page he will actually respond back, he is not out of touch with his fans. his facebook page.

No comments: